Polasek Castro, Dagmar
DAGMAR POLASEK CASTRO
Born in Guatemala, C.A.
Phone number: 55122405
Email: [email protected]
- PSYCHOLOGYST, Licensed Degree, Universidad Francisco Marroquin (2002)
- EMDR- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, psychotherapy approach, designed to deal with post-traumatic stress syndrome (2004)
- AIT, energy therapy, Asha Clinton, USA. (2003, 2012)
- Milton Ericson´s Hypnotherapy, NY, ACT Institute, teachings in Guatemala by Stephen Adler (2005)
- Studies in psychoanalysis, (2009-2012)
- Different perspectives in spirituality and psycotherapy
- Individual Psychotherapy.
- Clinical Psychology Workshops, for different Corporations, and Institutions.
- Specialized in adolescents and young adults, focalized in self-esteem.
- Self Esteem Workshops, for adolescents.
- Different types of traumma
- Experience in psychotherapy with Addictions and Co-dependence.
- Part of the IPSA group—(Instituto de Psicologia Aplicada, Guatemala).
- Trainer on Self Esteem Workshops for different schools of Guatemala, sponsored by Aula 2.0 Prensa Libre, 2004.
- Workshops for Parents and Teachers Self Esteem, sponsored by Aula 2.0, 2004 and 2003.
ASSOCIATIONS AND COLLABORATIONS
- Collaboration in diverse written media and radio. (Prensa Libre, El Periódico, Siglo XXI, Emisoras Unidas, FM Fama, Radio Punto and FM Globo)
- Appeareances in Television Shows (Nuestro mundo, Guatevision, Canal Antigua).
- Various publications in the web page www.iniciativat.com
- Regular collaboration in www.catalogoparalavida.com